Best, worst Super Bowl commercials
February 7, 2011 -- The Green Bay Packers took home the Super Bowl trophy Sunday night in Dallas. But the game has become as famous for the commercials as the plays on the field.
Was the reported $3 million for a 30-second spot worth it for the companies willing to pay that much for air time?
Professor Tim Calkins with Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management appeared on ABC7 News at 11 a.m. to discuss the highs and lows of the Super Bowl ads.
2011 Kellogg School Super Bowl Advertising Review: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/superbowl/
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation