Chicagoan creates bacon-scented cologne
April 8, 2011 -- Chicagoan John Leydon has introduced what he says is the world's first bacon cologne.
Can you smell what's SSSSSizling? It's Bacon! And now, the essence of the world's most beloved scent is available in a high quality wearable fragrance, bacon (pronounced Bay-Cone) by fargginay. In each bottle of bacon, hidden beneath 11 popular pure essential oils is an ever so slight hint of... bacon. Bacon lovers rejoice, for you now have the ability to bring your bacon with you and to harness the subtle and seductive powers of "Bacon in a Bottle".
bacon Classic (spicy maple aroma)
bacon Gold (sizzling citrus)
Retails for $36
Question: Are these products real?
Answer: Yes, indeed they are and they just may change your life.
Question: Do these fragrances smell like bacon?
Answer: Yes and No. These are sophisticated aromas. There is a top, middle and bottom note. Both Bac?n Classic and Bac?n Gold are comprised of essential oils, flowers, herbs and the essence of bacon. The bacon is the bottom note. Hidden in just the right place. It's there alright, and the real fun is in finding it.
Question: Are these fragrances considered a cologne or perfume?
Answer: Each fragrance is designed for both men and women. Pick the scent that appeals to you and uncover a new level of awesome.
Question: What is the difference between Bac?n Classic and Bac?n Gold?
Answer: Each differ in many ways but Bac?n Classic is best characterized as a spicey maple aroma and Bac?n Gold, a memorable sizzling citrus. Both however offer the same potency of the secret formula.
Question: What popular essential oils are used in each secret formula?
Answer: Bac?n Classic is carefully crafted with bergamot, orange, lime, grapefruit, black pepper, cedar wood, vetiver & guaiacwood a dash of savory, 2 pinches' of salty goodness and the secret formula. Bac?n Gold is carefully crafted with mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, nutmeg, pimento berry & black pepper a touch of sweet, a smidgen of savory, a pinch of salty goodness and the secret formula.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand