Chicagoan creates bacon-scented cologne
April 8, 2011 -- Chicagoan John Leydon has introduced what he says is the world's first bacon cologne.
Can you smell what's SSSSSizling? It's Bacon! And now, the essence of the world's most beloved scent is available in a high quality wearable fragrance, bacon (pronounced Bay-Cone) by fargginay. In each bottle of bacon, hidden beneath 11 popular pure essential oils is an ever so slight hint of... bacon. Bacon lovers rejoice, for you now have the ability to bring your bacon with you and to harness the subtle and seductive powers of "Bacon in a Bottle".
bacon Classic (spicy maple aroma)
bacon Gold (sizzling citrus)
Retails for $36
Question: Are these products real?
Answer: Yes, indeed they are and they just may change your life.
Question: Do these fragrances smell like bacon?
Answer: Yes and No. These are sophisticated aromas. There is a top, middle and bottom note. Both Bac?n Classic and Bac?n Gold are comprised of essential oils, flowers, herbs and the essence of bacon. The bacon is the bottom note. Hidden in just the right place. It's there alright, and the real fun is in finding it.
Question: Are these fragrances considered a cologne or perfume?
Answer: Each fragrance is designed for both men and women. Pick the scent that appeals to you and uncover a new level of awesome.
Question: What is the difference between Bac?n Classic and Bac?n Gold?
Answer: Each differ in many ways but Bac?n Classic is best characterized as a spicey maple aroma and Bac?n Gold, a memorable sizzling citrus. Both however offer the same potency of the secret formula.
Question: What popular essential oils are used in each secret formula?
Answer: Bac?n Classic is carefully crafted with bergamot, orange, lime, grapefruit, black pepper, cedar wood, vetiver & guaiacwood a dash of savory, 2 pinches' of salty goodness and the secret formula. Bac?n Gold is carefully crafted with mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, nutmeg, pimento berry & black pepper a touch of sweet, a smidgen of savory, a pinch of salty goodness and the secret formula.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 1 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square 47 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 18 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 15 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 17 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
47 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
45 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
15 min ago