7 in the City: Sleeping babies caught on camera
June 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Ever wonder what it takes to capture those beautiful Anne Geddes-like newborn pictures where somehow the baby is sound asleep, but it looks like they're posing for that very unique photo?
A local couple is having a lot of success with the sessions. Parents bring the newborn with a full tummy-- because when they're full they fall asleep faster. Once they're asleep, the babies are actually really comfortable in the cozy little positions. And the results are just beautiful!
For more information, visit www.photosbysri.com.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds