7 in the City: Sleeping babies caught on camera
June 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Ever wonder what it takes to capture those beautiful Anne Geddes-like newborn pictures where somehow the baby is sound asleep, but it looks like they're posing for that very unique photo?
A local couple is having a lot of success with the sessions. Parents bring the newborn with a full tummy-- because when they're full they fall asleep faster. Once they're asleep, the babies are actually really comfortable in the cozy little positions. And the results are just beautiful!
For more information, visit www.photosbysri.com.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 10 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 To Go 12-19-13
15 min ago