7 in the City: Sleeping babies caught on camera
June 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Ever wonder what it takes to capture those beautiful Anne Geddes-like newborn pictures where somehow the baby is sound asleep, but it looks like they're posing for that very unique photo?
A local couple is having a lot of success with the sessions. Parents bring the newborn with a full tummy-- because when they're full they fall asleep faster. Once they're asleep, the babies are actually really comfortable in the cozy little positions. And the results are just beautiful!
For more information, visit www.photosbysri.com.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages 48 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend 57 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant... 56 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- Chicago fast food workers protest for...
48 min ago