7 in the City: Sleeping babies caught on camera
June 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Ever wonder what it takes to capture those beautiful Anne Geddes-like newborn pictures where somehow the baby is sound asleep, but it looks like they're posing for that very unique photo?
A local couple is having a lot of success with the sessions. Parents bring the newborn with a full tummy-- because when they're full they fall asleep faster. Once they're asleep, the babies are actually really comfortable in the cozy little positions. And the results are just beautiful!
For more information, visit www.photosbysri.com.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 51 min ago
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side...
25 min ago
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos