7 in the City: Sleeping babies caught on camera
June 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- Ever wonder what it takes to capture those beautiful Anne Geddes-like newborn pictures where somehow the baby is sound asleep, but it looks like they're posing for that very unique photo?
A local couple is having a lot of success with the sessions. Parents bring the newborn with a full tummy-- because when they're full they fall asleep faster. Once they're asleep, the babies are actually really comfortable in the cozy little positions. And the results are just beautiful!
For more information, visit www.photosbysri.com.
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way 59 min ago
- Chicago memorials honor Nelson Mandela 1 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Office Depot move disappoints IL lawmakers 19 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Man charged with pouring boiling water on teen 28 min ago
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns
- Sex assault trial begins without defendant, 85
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way
59 min ago