Randolph St. Market Festival
July 31, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The 2011 Randolph Street Market Festival runs through Sunday, July 31 and provides the perfect venue for savvy bargain hunters to scour through vintage clothes, jewelry, furniture and more.
Sally Schwartz, founder of the Randolph Street Market, joins ABC7 Chicago for a live interview from the festival during the ABC7 News Sunday morning broadcast to tell us about this year's highlights.
2011 Randolph Street Market Festival
Sunday, July 31: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Festival was also open Saturday, July 30 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
1340 W. Washington
Admission: $10 at the gate
- Report: 4 schools could be saved in CPS vote 22 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Swim Safety Tips
12 min ago
- Dancing With the Stars Finale Highlights
6 min ago