Upscale Halloween Decorations
October 16, 2011 (WLS) -- Halloween is just around the corner, but you do not always have to do the same old decorations.
Jennifer Brennan, manager of the education center and horticulture information specialist at Chalet Landscape, Nursery & Garden Center, joined us in our ABC7 studio to talk about fun, hip Halloween décor and fashions.
She showed off vignettes, wine bottle covers, handmade statues and dolls, Apothecary jars, and more.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits