Fashion and Jewelry Explosion
October 22, 2011 -- If you are a vintage fashion expert or want to become one, this is your weekend.
Randolph Street Market's Modern Vintage Chicago's Fall Fashion and Jewelry Explosion is happening this Saturday and Sunday, with a huge vintage selection for both men and women.
Ramsey Prince is the style guru for the event. He is also an interior designer and has his own line of home decor through Ramsey Jay Prince Designs and he joined us in our ABC7 studio with examples of fashion and jewelry that you can find at the event.
Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Fashion & Jewelry Explosion
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1340 W. Washington
Tickets: $10; Kids Younger Than 12: Free
Parking: Free in huge Plumbers Hall
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 10 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 3 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 45 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 58 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos