Fashion and Jewelry Explosion
October 22, 2011 -- If you are a vintage fashion expert or want to become one, this is your weekend.
Randolph Street Market's Modern Vintage Chicago's Fall Fashion and Jewelry Explosion is happening this Saturday and Sunday, with a huge vintage selection for both men and women.
Ramsey Prince is the style guru for the event. He is also an interior designer and has his own line of home decor through Ramsey Jay Prince Designs and he joined us in our ABC7 studio with examples of fashion and jewelry that you can find at the event.
Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Fashion & Jewelry Explosion
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1340 W. Washington
Tickets: $10; Kids Younger Than 12: Free
Parking: Free in huge Plumbers Hall
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight 38 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago woman wins $14M settlement in Yasmin case 12 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake