Fashion and Jewelry Explosion
October 22, 2011 -- If you are a vintage fashion expert or want to become one, this is your weekend.
Randolph Street Market's Modern Vintage Chicago's Fall Fashion and Jewelry Explosion is happening this Saturday and Sunday, with a huge vintage selection for both men and women.
Ramsey Prince is the style guru for the event. He is also an interior designer and has his own line of home decor through Ramsey Jay Prince Designs and he joined us in our ABC7 studio with examples of fashion and jewelry that you can find at the event.
Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Fashion & Jewelry Explosion
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1340 W. Washington
Tickets: $10; Kids Younger Than 12: Free
Parking: Free in huge Plumbers Hall
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos