Fashion and Jewelry Explosion
October 22, 2011 -- If you are a vintage fashion expert or want to become one, this is your weekend.
Randolph Street Market's Modern Vintage Chicago's Fall Fashion and Jewelry Explosion is happening this Saturday and Sunday, with a huge vintage selection for both men and women.
Ramsey Prince is the style guru for the event. He is also an interior designer and has his own line of home decor through Ramsey Jay Prince Designs and he joined us in our ABC7 studio with examples of fashion and jewelry that you can find at the event.
Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Fashion & Jewelry Explosion
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1340 W. Washington
Tickets: $10; Kids Younger Than 12: Free
Parking: Free in huge Plumbers Hall
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos