Fashion and Jewelry Explosion
October 22, 2011 -- If you are a vintage fashion expert or want to become one, this is your weekend.
Randolph Street Market's Modern Vintage Chicago's Fall Fashion and Jewelry Explosion is happening this Saturday and Sunday, with a huge vintage selection for both men and women.
Ramsey Prince is the style guru for the event. He is also an interior designer and has his own line of home decor through Ramsey Jay Prince Designs and he joined us in our ABC7 studio with examples of fashion and jewelry that you can find at the event.
Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Fashion & Jewelry Explosion
Saturday, October 22
Sunday, October 23
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1340 W. Washington
Tickets: $10; Kids Younger Than 12: Free
Parking: Free in huge Plumbers Hall
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...