Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Mother's Day morning, hundreds were out at various breast cancer events. One of them is the 14th Annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk in Ridge Park.
Dr. Nancy Taft, a fellowship trained female breast surgeon and medical director of the Comprehensive Breast Center at Little Company of Mary Hospital (www.lcmh.org), and Brian Lepacek, MDiv, Executive Director of the LCMH Foundation, joined us live from the walk during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us about the event.
14th annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12, 2013
Walk: 8 a.m.
Ends: 10 a.m.
Ridge Park (96th and Longwood Drive)
The 3-mile walk continues through the historic Beverly Hills/Morgan Park neighborhood of Chicago.
Day of Walk Fee:
Children (18 and younger): $20
- Officer in good condition following police chase 7 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...