Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
May 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Mother's Day morning, hundreds were out at various breast cancer events. One of them is the 14th Annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk in Ridge Park.
Dr. Nancy Taft, a fellowship trained female breast surgeon and medical director of the Comprehensive Breast Center at Little Company of Mary Hospital (www.lcmh.org), and Brian Lepacek, MDiv, Executive Director of the LCMH Foundation, joined us live from the walk during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to tell us about the event.
14th annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12, 2013
Walk: 8 a.m.
Ends: 10 a.m.
Ridge Park (96th and Longwood Drive)
The 3-mile walk continues through the historic Beverly Hills/Morgan Park neighborhood of Chicago.
Day of Walk Fee:
Children (18 and younger): $20
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus