'Joining Forces With Glory'
May 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- On Memorial Day weekend, we honor our service members, but we also want to honor their families who are affected by their service.
One person all too familiar with military life is Lisa Mallen (www.lisamallenauthor.com), author of "Joining Forces With Glory" (available at www.bookstandpublishing.com and www.amazon.com). Lisa came into our ABC 7 studio to talk about her childhood and her book.
Facebook: Lisa Renee Guy Mallen
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 10 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 28 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
28 min ago