Chicago Dance Marathon
February 23, 2014 (WLS) -- On Saturday, March 8, 2014, you can meet a real-life rock star, dance your feet off, and help kids who are sick and in the hospital.
The Chicago Dance Marathon raises funds for the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital. Nine-year-old Rosie Colucci, a.k.a Rosie the Rock Star, from Palatine will be dancing. She came into our ABC 7 Eyewitness News studio with her mom, JoAnne Colucci, to tell us about the dance and how you can support their team.
Benefits Lurie Children's Hospital
Saturday, March 8, 2014
7 a.m.: Registration
8 a.m. Dancing
9:15 p.m. SIT DOWN!!
9:30 p.m.: Event ends
Renaissance Chicago Hotel
1 West Wacker
Registration Fee of $35, as a participant, you are required to raise $500.
If you have a team of seven or more, your fundraising requirement drops to $400/person and is collective among your team!
Deadline to register: March 8th
Open to the public
Register online and join Rosie's Team at: http://foundation.luriechildrens.org/goto/rosi
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 19 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 3 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos