The N Beat: Winds of Change
September 25, 2010 -- In this edition of THE N BEAT we'll meet Latino business leaders who are making an impact in everything from technology to music.
Their efforts highlight the opportunities that exist in Chicago for businesses to learn and grow outside the Latino community, while staying connected to their cultural roots.
Featured on the program are Mexican folk sextet, Sones De Mexico Ensemble, which preserves Mexican folk music by performing internationally and teaching its folk history in every performance.
Also, David R. Andalcio, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Wynndalco Enterprises, talks about the opportunities for Latinos in renewable energy.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 10 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 59 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 55 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics 10 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos