King College to host African dance group
February 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Black History Month is underway and Kennedy King College will celebrate Thursday night with a special event.
The Jabali Afrika Dance Troupe from Kenya will perform in the college's main theater.
Wednesday, students at the University of Illinois at Chicago celebrated with a "Rhythms, Rhymes and Reflections" program.
The event featured music by the UIC gospel choir and performances by Madd Rhythms.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack 4 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 7 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 4 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 47 min ago
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos