King College to host African dance group
February 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Black History Month is underway and Kennedy King College will celebrate Thursday night with a special event.
The Jabali Afrika Dance Troupe from Kenya will perform in the college's main theater.
Wednesday, students at the University of Illinois at Chicago celebrated with a "Rhythms, Rhymes and Reflections" program.
The event featured music by the UIC gospel choir and performances by Madd Rhythms.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits