Amate Ahora Health Expo
June 8, 2013 (WLS) -- On Saturday, June 8, 2013, a free event is connecting the Latino community with nutrition and medical experts to fight obesity.
The Amate Ahora Health Expo is at Benito Juarez High School in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood. Leticia Madrigal M.A., Founder of Amate Ahora Health Expo and Industrial Organizational Psychologist, and Dr. Estella Hernandez MD with NutriMedicos, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us what participants can experience at the expo.
Ámate Ahora Health Expo 2013
Saturday, June 8, 2013
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Benito Juarez High School / Pilsen
1450-1510 W. Cermak
RSVP at http://eighteenthstreet.org/blog/events/amate-ahora/
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer