Daily Herald: Homes featured In Movies
June 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Want your home to be featured in movies, on TV, or in ads?
Suburban homes are in demand right now, and while it can be a lucrative and brag-worthy opportunity for homeowners, there are some downsides, too.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, July 14, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 11 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 8 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand