SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run
September 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Three local healthcare organizations are joining forces to battle prostate cancer.
On Sunday, September 15, Wellness Place, Us Too", and Uropartners will host the SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run.
SEA stands for "Support, Educate and Advocate."
LeeAnn Atwood, who is a co-chair for the race and a senior director for Wellness Place, and Bill Kabat, a prostate cancer survivor, joined us in the studio to tell us more.
SEA Blue Prostate Cancer 5k Run & Walk (Support, Educate, Advocate for Prostate Cancer)
Sunday, September 15, 2013
8 a.m.-12 noon
Lincoln Park (LaSalle & Stockton)
Admission: $45 adult/$25 kids; price increase day of.
For more information: SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 52 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos