SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run
September 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Three local healthcare organizations are joining forces to battle prostate cancer.
On Sunday, September 15, Wellness Place, Us Too", and Uropartners will host the SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run.
SEA stands for "Support, Educate and Advocate."
LeeAnn Atwood, who is a co-chair for the race and a senior director for Wellness Place, and Bill Kabat, a prostate cancer survivor, joined us in the studio to tell us more.
SEA Blue Prostate Cancer 5k Run & Walk (Support, Educate, Advocate for Prostate Cancer)
Sunday, September 15, 2013
8 a.m.-12 noon
Lincoln Park (LaSalle & Stockton)
Admission: $45 adult/$25 kids; price increase day of.
For more information: SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Walk/Run.
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 25 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 47 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- ABC 7 to Go April 23, 2014
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos