U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Convention
September 15, 2013 (WLS) -- Chicago is playing host to the largest gathering of Hispanic business leaders in America.
The 2013 U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Convention runs from September 15 to 17.
Convention Chairman Marc Rodriguez joined us in the studio to tell us more.
34th Annual United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Convention
Sept. 15-17, 2013
7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Admission varies by event
No deadline to register, on-site registration available Sept. 15-17
The USHCC National Convention is the largest gathering of Hispanic business leaders in America. The 2013 National Convention, held from Sept. 15-17 at the Hilton Chicago, features several awards banquets, networking receptions and business matchmaking workshops, bringing together more than 6,000 Hispanic business owners, corporate executives, chamber leaders and public officials.
For more information about the Convention and a full schedule of events, please visit www.ushccconvention.com.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand