November 10, 2013 (WLS) -- It seems like kids can pick up any gadget and have it mastered almost immediately. While kids know how to use the device, they don't always understand what's happening on the inside that makes it work.
Nick Taylor and Ben Rodrigues of RobotCity stopped by to show us how you can create your own robot.
Available every day
11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last workshop starts at 4:30pm)
3226 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
Cost: $35 for the first child, plus a $10 add on fee for each additional child (up to four total children). Also need to purchase the robot(s) and batteries. Robots range between $15 and $35.
Deadline to register: It's recommended registering at least a week in advance to ensure availability. Register online (http://www.robotcityworkshop.com/) or by calling 773-281-1008.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 7 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake