May 29: Greek cooking class offered
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
The Gallery 37 Center for the Arts will hold an All World Kitchen class that will teach basic cooking techniques and specialized professional secrets. Instructors and guest chefs in a professional training kitchen will give hands-on training.
- Thursday, May 29, 6 - 8:30 p.m.
- Gallery 37 Center for the Arts
- 66 E. Randolph St., Chicago
- $30, pre-registration required
- Reservations for all classes can be made online, by phone or in person. Register by calling 312-742-TIXS or visit the box office located in the Gallery 37 Center for the Arts, 66 E. Randolph St. The box office is open Tuesday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Due to popularity of our classes we must limit each purchase to a total of 4 tickets.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence 48 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control 24 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos