May 29: Greek cooking class offered
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
The Gallery 37 Center for the Arts will hold an All World Kitchen class that will teach basic cooking techniques and specialized professional secrets. Instructors and guest chefs in a professional training kitchen will give hands-on training.
- Thursday, May 29, 6 - 8:30 p.m.
- Gallery 37 Center for the Arts
- 66 E. Randolph St., Chicago
- $30, pre-registration required
- Reservations for all classes can be made online, by phone or in person. Register by calling 312-742-TIXS or visit the box office located in the Gallery 37 Center for the Arts, 66 E. Randolph St. The box office is open Tuesday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Due to popularity of our classes we must limit each purchase to a total of 4 tickets.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area
- Eyewitness to History: The Best of Ditka
26 min ago