Food & Recipes
Hash House A Go Go: Comfort food in Chicago
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- With fall around the corner, when it comes to food, thoughts often turn back to warm, comfort foods.
Chicken Pot Pie certainly fulfills that order. At Hash House A Go Go in Chicago's Gold Coast, the chef is making a version that is packed with bold flavors and seasonal vegetables. Chef Anthony Vidal shows us how it's made.
Hash House A Go Go
1212 North State Parkway
food & recipes
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 16 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 14 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
40 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 11, 2014
10 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
14 min ago
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
3 min ago