Food & Recipes
Food Network star Jeff Mauro's '$24 in 24' comes to Chicago
September 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Jeff Mauro, winner of the seventh season of Food Network Star, graduated from California's Hollywood Kitchen Academy and has worked in the food industry since high school in various roles, including line cook, caterer and chef instructor.
After pursuing a career as an entertainer and comedian in Los Angeles, Jeff returned to Chicago to spend time doing what he loves: cooking. His down-to-earth personality coupled with his comic relief make a great combination in the kitchen.
Now, Jeff is traveling the country in the Food Networks' newest show, "$24 in 24" in which he has $24 to find the most delicious meals in 24 hours. Check it out on foodnetwork.com. Sunday's premiere on the Food Network takes place in his hometown of Chicago.
909 Belmont St.
Honey 1 BBQ
2241 N. Western Ave
Scatchell's Beef and Pizza
4700 W. Cermak Rd
food & recipes
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 50 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House 37 min ago
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...