Food & Recipes
Food Network star Jeff Mauro's '$24 in 24' comes to Chicago
September 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Jeff Mauro, winner of the seventh season of Food Network Star, graduated from California's Hollywood Kitchen Academy and has worked in the food industry since high school in various roles, including line cook, caterer and chef instructor.
After pursuing a career as an entertainer and comedian in Los Angeles, Jeff returned to Chicago to spend time doing what he loves: cooking. His down-to-earth personality coupled with his comic relief make a great combination in the kitchen.
Now, Jeff is traveling the country in the Food Networks' newest show, "$24 in 24" in which he has $24 to find the most delicious meals in 24 hours. Check it out on foodnetwork.com. Sunday's premiere on the Food Network takes place in his hometown of Chicago.
909 Belmont St.
Honey 1 BBQ
2241 N. Western Ave
Scatchell's Beef and Pizza
4700 W. Cermak Rd
food & recipes
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant