Food & Recipes
Greek food fest: Kouzina at National Hellenic Museum in Chicago
September 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The National Hellenic Museum's annual Kouzina Event includes food demos from top Greek and Mediterranean Chefs: Mia Figlia's John Boudouvas, City Porch's George Alpogiannis, and Heaven on Seven's Jimmy Bannos, Sr.
The museum invites guests to come and taste the food, wine and culture of Chicago's Greek community. Additionally there is a special Kouzina exhibit at the museum: "Exploring Greek History and Tradition through Food and Wine"
From the Kouzina: Essential Ingredients of Greece
Thursday, September 20, 6-9PM
National Hellenic Museum
333 S. Halsted
food & recipes
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial 46 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 31 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space 47 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos