Sweet Chili Glazed Salmon
Kona Grill chef Zach Bredemann
Recipe courtesy of konagrill.com
Salt and pepper the salmon filets and Grill to desired temperature.
In a mixing bowl combine all other ingredients and mix well until all brown sugar has been dissolved.
Transfer the mixture from the bowl into a sauté pan and heat the sauce to a simmer.
Once the salmon is done cooking apply the sauce in the pan to both sides.
Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 50 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 11 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 44 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools 38 min ago
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
50 min ago