Kentucky Derby recipe: BBQ Shrimp
From Levy Restaurants Chefs at Arlington Park, Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby
Over medium heat melt your butter. Lightly toss the shrimp in the BBQ spices and place in the melted butter and cook until done through, approximately 4-5 minutes. Arrange shrimp on a decorative plate and garnish with grilled lemon and parsley sprigs.
Mix in mixing bowl thoroughly.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot