Passover recipes : Chocolate Mousse with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recipe courtesy of kosher chef Laura Frankel, who brings new flavors to the holiday table
Check out Chef Laura's blog at lauraskosher.com and follow her on Twitter at cheflaura1.
Melt the chocolate and cool to room temperature. Add the olive oil and set aside.
Combine the yolks and powdered sugar and whisk until foamy, add the chocolate mixture.
beat the whites to a stiff peak, fold the whites into the chocolate.
Line a cake pan or mold with plastic wrap. Sprinkle the bottom with sea salt. Pour the mousse into the mold and chill 8 hours or freeze for 3 hours. Invert onto a plate and peel off the plastic. Garnish with fresh fruit.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 10 min ago
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos