Passover recipes : Chocolate Mousse with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recipe courtesy of kosher chef Laura Frankel, who brings new flavors to the holiday table
Check out Chef Laura's blog at lauraskosher.com and follow her on Twitter at cheflaura1.
Melt the chocolate and cool to room temperature. Add the olive oil and set aside.
Combine the yolks and powdered sugar and whisk until foamy, add the chocolate mixture.
beat the whites to a stiff peak, fold the whites into the chocolate.
Line a cake pan or mold with plastic wrap. Sprinkle the bottom with sea salt. Pour the mousse into the mold and chill 8 hours or freeze for 3 hours. Invert onto a plate and peel off the plastic. Garnish with fresh fruit.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 55 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run 52 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos