Torte di Formaggio (Ricotta Cheesecake)
Recipe by Executive Chef Chris Macchia of Coco Pazzo Restaurant
Line a sieve with 2 layers of cheesecloth, place the sieve over a large bowl and scoop the on top of the cheesecloth. Drain ricotta for at least 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
To make the cheesecake:
Heat oven to 350°
Grease a large spring form pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta, eggs, sugar, honey, lemon zest and orange zest.
Pour batter into the greased pan and sprinkle the top of cake with ground cinnamon.
Bake for 1 hour, or until the tip of a knife inserted halfway into the cake comes out clean.
Remove cake from the oven and let it completely cool before removing it from the pan.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in West Town 25 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 45 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway 54 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in...
25 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
45 min ago