Scorched Earth, Boka cocktail recipe
November 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) -- With the holiday season officially here, a lot of people will be celebrating with a glass of wine, champagne, or even a cocktail.
1 1/2 ounce Olmeca Altos Tequila
1/2 ounce Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal
1/4 ounce Maria a la Monte Amaro
3/4 ounce Lime Juice
1/2 ounce Agave nectar
Combine all ingredients, shake with ice, strain into a double rocks glass with one piece of smoked ice.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 4 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 9 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 35 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos