The Bivouac, Duchamp cocktail recipe
November 24, 2010 (CHICAGO) -- With the holiday season officially here, a lot of people will be celebrating with a glass of wine, champagne, or even a cocktail.
1 1/2 ounce Wathen's Bourbon
1/2 ounce Cinnamon/Clove Syrup
1/2 ounce Apple Cider
1/2 ounce Fresh Lemon
2 dashes of Fee's Old Fashioned Bitters
Build all ingredients in a shaker and shake. Strain into a coupe glass and micro-plane cinnamon over glass six times. Garnish with apple 1/4 of slice.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 16 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago