Baked Tilapia with Garlic and Herb Oil
February 15, 2011 -- Low-Carb, Low-Sodium
Prep Time:5 min
Cooking Time:5 min - 7 min
Ready In:12 min
4 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
4 6 oz. tilapia fillets
8 oz. frozen chopped spinach, drained, patted dry
1/2 cup Spanish onion, chopped into 1/4 inch dices
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Rub tilapia fillets with 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss remaining olive oil with spinach and onion in separate bowl.
2. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend evenly on each fillet.
3. Lay spinach and onion mixture in 4 lines on a baking sheet. Top each with a tilapia fillet.
4. Bake 5-7 minutes depending on fillet thickness.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails 46 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos