Smoked Collard Greens
Recipe from Chef Marcus Samuelsson of C-House Fish and Chops, 166 East Superior.
1. Sweat the shallots, ginger and garlic.
2. Deglaze with the white wine.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stew until the greens are tender and all the liquid is almost gone.
4. Smoke the greens for at least 45 mins.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 9 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 57 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 11 min ago
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela 11 min ago
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- 7 in :77
20 min ago
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
9 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
57 min ago