Jake's Firecracker Wings
Winner of Best Hot Wing at 2011 Wingfest Chicago. Recipe from Jake Melnick's Corner Tap.
- 1 25 FL oz Bottle of Thai Style Chile Sauce
- 6oz Sriracha Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Jakes XXX Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Sliced Scallions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl a mix well to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and store in the refrigerator.
Toss 4 oz of sauce in a clean bowl with fried wings.
Serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Sprinkle scallions on top before serving.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Canonization preparations underway in Rome
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee 39 min ago
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis
- NIU hazing death case in court
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mount Baldy to remain closed this summer
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike
- Photos: Fermilab debuts first bison baby of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos