Jake's Grilled Ponchos Wings
Winner of Exotic Wing & Best of Fest at 2011 Wingfest Chicago. Recipe from Jake Melnick's Corner Tap.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 Pounds Fresh Jumbo Chicken Wings
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Store in the refrigerator to marinate.
Toss wings every once in a while to insure equal marination.
Marinate for a minimum of three hours up to three days, the longer the marination the better the flavor will be.
Remove wings from the marinade and place on the grill and cook until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is met.
Remove from the grill and squeeze with lemon (if desired).
Serve with your choice of Bleu Cheese or Ranch dipping sauce.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 58 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day...
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD