Quentin Love's Sauteed spinach recipe
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
8 oz. Leaf Frozen Spinach
1 tsp All-Purpose Seasoning Blend (1/4 tsp each of Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic and Thyme)
1 Small Onion, Sliced
1 Tomato, Diced
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
Saute the spinach, onion and tomato in the oil.
Season to taste.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 8 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw 9 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 59 min ago
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 34 min ago
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later 33 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
8 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
9 min ago