Wally C's World Famous Shrimp and Broccoli Casserole
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
(standard 8" x 11" dish)
16 oz. Rotini Pasta
2 tblsps Virgin Olive Oil
2 bags Baby Shrimp (30-60 count per bag)
1 bag Frozen Broccoli
3 tbsp Black Pepper (or according to taste)
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Cheddar Cheese
8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
1.5 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (spread evenly)
3 12 oz.-cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
4 oz Cream
Bring 5 quarts water and 1 tsp. olive oil to a boil.
Cook to al dente, according to package directions.
Steam broccoli until tender.
In a sauce pan, heat the cream of mushroom soup and cream.
In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining olive oil
In a casserole pan, layer: pasta, soup and cream mixture, cheeses, shrimp & brocolli and spices.
Repeat process until desired number of layers.
Bake for 35 minutes @ 350 degrees!
And don't fight!
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos