Wally C's World Famous Shrimp and Broccoli Casserole
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
(standard 8" x 11" dish)
16 oz. Rotini Pasta
2 tblsps Virgin Olive Oil
2 bags Baby Shrimp (30-60 count per bag)
1 bag Frozen Broccoli
3 tbsp Black Pepper (or according to taste)
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Cheddar Cheese
8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
1.5 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (spread evenly)
3 12 oz.-cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
4 oz Cream
Bring 5 quarts water and 1 tsp. olive oil to a boil.
Cook to al dente, according to package directions.
Steam broccoli until tender.
In a sauce pan, heat the cream of mushroom soup and cream.
In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining olive oil
In a casserole pan, layer: pasta, soup and cream mixture, cheeses, shrimp & brocolli and spices.
Repeat process until desired number of layers.
Bake for 35 minutes @ 350 degrees!
And don't fight!
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 28 min ago
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson 43 min ago
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting 31 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case