Wally C's World Famous Shrimp and Broccoli Casserole
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
(standard 8" x 11" dish)
16 oz. Rotini Pasta
2 tblsps Virgin Olive Oil
2 bags Baby Shrimp (30-60 count per bag)
1 bag Frozen Broccoli
3 tbsp Black Pepper (or according to taste)
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Cheddar Cheese
8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
1.5 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (spread evenly)
3 12 oz.-cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
4 oz Cream
Bring 5 quarts water and 1 tsp. olive oil to a boil.
Cook to al dente, according to package directions.
Steam broccoli until tender.
In a sauce pan, heat the cream of mushroom soup and cream.
In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining olive oil
In a casserole pan, layer: pasta, soup and cream mixture, cheeses, shrimp & brocolli and spices.
Repeat process until desired number of layers.
Bake for 35 minutes @ 350 degrees!
And don't fight!
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 31 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- 2 kids who died with dad in I-65 crash ID'd 47 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland flushing 38M gallons of water after man urinates in... 5 min ago
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 25 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos