Wally C's Wings Sooo Hot, That It'll Make You Smack Yo Momma or Spit on Someone
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
1 family pack Wings (usually 10-14 in package)
1 12-oz Bottle Miller Genuine Draft Beer
5 Large Eggs, Beaten Well
3 18-oz Bottles of Hot & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
8 oz Tabasco Hot Sauce (use half of full bottle)
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Cayenne & Black Pepper
1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
16 oz Bottle Vegetable Oil
Cut wings; discard the tips and cut the wings in half.
Clean them in vinegar and water.
Add spices & flour together.
Place the wings in egg batter, coat them very well.
Transfer the wings to the flour mixture.
Fry wings until they're brown only (approx 4 minutes).
Cover the wings with sauce mixture.
Place the wings in the pan; place it in a 350-degree oven.
Let bake for approx 25 minutes.
- Shootings leave 1 dead, several injured 17 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners 30 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Protesters to march against CPS closings 13 min ago
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
30 min ago
- ABC7 tests alternate Red Line route
3 min ago