Wally C's Wings Sooo Hot, That It'll Make You Smack Yo Momma or Spit on Someone
June 18, 2011 -- Quentin Love and Walter Cannon joined us in our ABC7 studio to share their secret recipes.
1 family pack Wings (usually 10-14 in package)
1 12-oz Bottle Miller Genuine Draft Beer
5 Large Eggs, Beaten Well
3 18-oz Bottles of Hot & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
8 oz Tabasco Hot Sauce (use half of full bottle)
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Cayenne & Black Pepper
1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
16 oz Bottle Vegetable Oil
Cut wings; discard the tips and cut the wings in half.
Clean them in vinegar and water.
Add spices & flour together.
Place the wings in egg batter, coat them very well.
Transfer the wings to the flour mixture.
Fry wings until they're brown only (approx 4 minutes).
Cover the wings with sauce mixture.
Place the wings in the pan; place it in a 350-degree oven.
Let bake for approx 25 minutes.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 22 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant