Shiraz on the Water Cooking Demonstration
August 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you can't head to a resort right now, at least you can dine like you're on an end-of-summer vacation.Carol Buckantz is the executive chef at Shiraz on the Water, the restaurant at Hilton Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomingdale. She joined us to share recipes for some of the restaurant's delicious dishes that are easy to recreate at home.
Shiraz on the Water at Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort is located at 250 W. Schick Road in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
For more information call 630-671-5013 or go to www.ShirazOnTheWater.com.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos