Shiraz on the Water Cooking Demonstration
August 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you can't head to a resort right now, at least you can dine like you're on an end-of-summer vacation.Carol Buckantz is the executive chef at Shiraz on the Water, the restaurant at Hilton Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomingdale. She joined us to share recipes for some of the restaurant's delicious dishes that are easy to recreate at home.
Shiraz on the Water at Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort is located at 250 W. Schick Road in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
For more information call 630-671-5013 or go to www.ShirazOnTheWater.com.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 33 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 49 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin 27 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 12 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 34 min ago
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos