Chicago comfort, soul food from BJ's
February 13, 2012 -- ABC7 Chicago honors area businesses that are owned and operated by African Americans during Black History Month, such as BJ's Market and Bakery.
BJ's Market opened in May of 1997 and specializes in soul and southern comfort food. John Meyer has watched his business grow over the last 14 years. He shares recipes of some of his more popular dishes.
BJ's Market & Bakery
8734 South Stony Island Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60617
1156 West 79th Street
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 30 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
28 min ago