Chicago Chef's Table cookbook
More than 50 of Chicago's top chefs are featuring some of their best recipes in the new cookbook, The Chicago Chef's Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Windy City.
Author and Chicago native Amelia Levin worked closely with Chicago's chef community to develop the book of recipes and stories from the city's best kitchens, dining rooms and farmers' markets.
Randy Zweiban, the owner and executive chef from Province, is featured in the book. He prepared his recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup on ABC7 News at 11 a.m.
BOOK LAUNCH PARTY
TONIGHT, April 17
161 N. Jefferson Street
5-course dinner with wine pairings starts at 6PM
Tickets $75 (including tax and tip)
Copies of Chicago Chef's Table can be purchased at Barnes & Noble bookstores as well as independent bookstores, gourmet food shops and other specialty stores throughout Chicago as well as online at GlobePequot.com or Amazon.com.
Book website: globepequot.com
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving after earlier delay 11 min ago
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit