Kentucky Derby Recipes: Benedictine Sandwiches
Kentucky Derby-inspired recipes from South Branch Tavern & Grille in Chicago
- Benedictine Spread
- 1 large cucumber
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs onion, grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Green food coloring (optional)
Pare, grate and drain cucumber.
Combine with remaining ingredients in food processor.
Serve as is or as a sandwich or canape spread.
Spread on white bread or any preferable bread.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 3 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains