Kentucky Derby Recipes: Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce
May 3, 2012 -- Kentucky Derby-inspired recipes from South Branch Tavern & Grille in Chicago
- Henry Bain Sauce
- 1 beef tenderloin
- 1 cup Major Grey's chutney
- 2 oz pickled walnuts, optional
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup A-1 sauce
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- Dash Tabasco sauce
Grill Tenderloin to desired temperature and let rest.
Mix all remaining ingredients completely and set aside.
Once tenderloin has rested, slice to desired thickness and plate in center of plate.
Spoon Henry Bain sauce over sliced tenderloin and serve with desired side items.
Dish can be served hot or cold.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake