Kentucky Derby Recipes: Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce
May 3, 2012 -- Kentucky Derby-inspired recipes from South Branch Tavern & Grille in Chicago
- Henry Bain Sauce
- 1 beef tenderloin
- 1 cup Major Grey's chutney
- 2 oz pickled walnuts, optional
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup A-1 sauce
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- Dash Tabasco sauce
Grill Tenderloin to desired temperature and let rest.
Mix all remaining ingredients completely and set aside.
Once tenderloin has rested, slice to desired thickness and plate in center of plate.
Spoon Henry Bain sauce over sliced tenderloin and serve with desired side items.
Dish can be served hot or cold.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 45 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 59 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 54 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 27 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos