Kentucky Derby Recipes: Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Henry Bain Sauce
May 3, 2012 -- Kentucky Derby-inspired recipes from South Branch Tavern & Grille in Chicago
- Henry Bain Sauce
- 1 beef tenderloin
- 1 cup Major Grey's chutney
- 2 oz pickled walnuts, optional
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup A-1 sauce
- 1/4 cup Worchestershire
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- Dash Tabasco sauce
Grill Tenderloin to desired temperature and let rest.
Mix all remaining ingredients completely and set aside.
Once tenderloin has rested, slice to desired thickness and plate in center of plate.
Spoon Henry Bain sauce over sliced tenderloin and serve with desired side items.
Dish can be served hot or cold.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos