Tea-Brined Chicken Breasts
June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
4 Bonless Chicken Breasts
4 Green tea bags
2T Salt Kosher
2T Brown Sugar
4 to 6 Rosemary Sprigs
1t Peppercorns whole
Steep tea in water for 3 minutes.
Add salt, sugar, rosemary and peppercorns stir to dissolve.
Let cool 5 minutes.
In a one gallon zipper lock liquid and chicken breasts.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done.
Tip: Brined meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party