Cider Brined Pork Chops
June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
4 Porterhouse bone in Pork chops 10 oz each
3C Apple Cider
4 to 6 Rosemary sprigs
1 Orange quartered
3T Salt Kosher
3T Brown Sugar
In a one gallon zipper lock bag add all the above ingredients, (squeeze juice from orange then add quartered orange), except chops.
Stir to dissolve, add pork chops.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat to 4 to 5 minutes each or until done.
Tip: Brined Meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 15 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 1 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 20 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos