June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
8pc Chicken cut up
2C Beer Dark (Guinness works great)
2T Salt Kosher
2T Brown Sugar
4 to 6 Rosemary Sprigs
In a one gallon zipper lock bag add all the above ingredients, except chicken, stir to dissolve, then add chicken.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat to 4 to 6 minutes each or until done.
Tip: Brined meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- CPS school closings begin 15 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park 24 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos