June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
8pc Chicken cut up
2C Beer Dark (Guinness works great)
2T Salt Kosher
2T Brown Sugar
4 to 6 Rosemary Sprigs
In a one gallon zipper lock bag add all the above ingredients, except chicken, stir to dissolve, then add chicken.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat to 4 to 6 minutes each or until done.
Tip: Brined meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling 8 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- 1888 shipwreck pictures in SF Bay released
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos