June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
8pc Chicken cut up
2C Beer Dark (Guinness works great)
2T Salt Kosher
2T Brown Sugar
4 to 6 Rosemary Sprigs
In a one gallon zipper lock bag add all the above ingredients, except chicken, stir to dissolve, then add chicken.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat to 4 to 6 minutes each or until done.
Tip: Brined meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies 1 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 42 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 19 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos