June 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A recipe from Peapod's Tony Stallone.
8pc Chicken cut up
2C Beer Dark (Guinness works great)
2T Salt Kosher
2T Brown Sugar
4 to 6 Rosemary Sprigs
In a one gallon zipper lock bag add all the above ingredients, except chicken, stir to dissolve, then add chicken.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or longer up to 24 hours.
Remove from bag, rinse and pat dry.
Grill over med high heat to 4 to 6 minutes each or until done.
Tip: Brined meats will cook faster so adjust your cooking times.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner 46 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash 30 min ago
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77