Summer Cold Soups
Monday, July 02, 2012
It's hot outside, but you can still enjoy soup. There are many cold varieties on the menu now Two restaurant in Chicago.
Chef Tom Van Lente shows us a few of his favorites.
1132 W. Grand Ave.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 43 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 32 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 27 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
27 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly...
46 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
43 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
32 min ago