More Farmers Markets Recipes
July 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Foodily.com is a new, free app that collects recipes from around the web with many famous 'Tastemakers.'
Hillary Mickell, Chief Tastemaker of Foodily.com joined Hosea Sanders on a shopping trip at Daley Plaza's Farmer's Market to talk about all of the fresh local foods that are coming into season now-berries (blueberries, strawberries), kale, tomatoes, etc.
So much is available in the local farmer markets across Chicago and into the suburbs, but consumers just don't know what to do with these fresh finds.
RECIPES & LINKS
1. "Endive, Honeydew And Pear Salad" from Cat Cora
2. Naptime Chef Martha's Blueberry Crisp
3. Lisa McRee/The Skinny: Frozen Yogurt Birthday Cakes in a Jar Birthday Cake [if airing before 4th of July] In a Jar
4. Lisa McRee/The Skinny: Skinny Berry Truffle
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 51 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 22 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 42 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
51 min ago