Cold Green Beans with Lemon Vinaigrette and Reggiano
August 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The easiest way to prepare a fresh, seasonal dinner is to stop by one of the many local farmers markets now under way through November.
blanch green beans in boiling salted water for about 1 minute and then allow to cool.
toss in lemon vinaigrette then powdered reggiano and serve
2 cups olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon mustard
2 lemons and zest
In a blender, add all ingredients and blend
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 59 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 To Go, December 11, 2013
10 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
59 min ago