Life Beyond Takeout!
September 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Chicago is a world class city when it comes to restaurants and food. Seven foodies from Chicago are sharing their deep love for food and family traditions in a new cook book called ''Life Beyond Takeout!''
They have perfected the art of transforming the ordinary dish into the delectable with 85 family and original recipes. From regional European to American cuisine, the book also includes photos, recipes, wine pairings and short stories. "Life Beyond Takeout!" is available on line and in bookstores.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 26 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont 36 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
49 min ago