Fall Harvest Recipes: Apple doughnuts, fritters
October 2, 2012 (WLS) -- It's the fall harvest season. Now is the time to find the best apples.
The Village of Long Grove just celebrated the 20th annual Apple Festival. Sweet Whimsy in Long Grove is putting the apple to harvest to good use by creating apple doughnuts. Chef Tiffany Schuler shows how easy these treats are to make.
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan 19 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 39 min ago
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire 11 min ago
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say 12 min ago
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension 50 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 To Go, December 4, 2013
14 min ago
- La Porte County burglary ring busted
57 min ago