Shaw's Oyster Fest Chicago 2012
October 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Shaw's 24th Annual Oyster Fest kicks off Monday and continues through Friday with a huge Royster with the Oyster Tent Party.
At this tent, there is oyster slurping, eating, drinking and live music (more than 4000 people attended last year). Chef Yves Roubaud shows how oyster lovers can make "Baked Oysters Casino" at home. All oysters at Shaw's this week will be half-priced.
24th Annual Oyster Fest Block Party
Hubbard & Rush (1 block east of Shaw's Chicago)
Friday, October 12. Doors Open at 3PM
Starring CMA Award Winner Lee Brice.
Other music includes the Million Dollar Quartet, Joel Patterson, Tom Holland
Or call 312-527-2722
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 10 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos