Shaw's Oyster Fest Chicago 2012
October 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Shaw's 24th Annual Oyster Fest kicks off Monday and continues through Friday with a huge Royster with the Oyster Tent Party.
At this tent, there is oyster slurping, eating, drinking and live music (more than 4000 people attended last year). Chef Yves Roubaud shows how oyster lovers can make "Baked Oysters Casino" at home. All oysters at Shaw's this week will be half-priced.
24th Annual Oyster Fest Block Party
Hubbard & Rush (1 block east of Shaw's Chicago)
Friday, October 12. Doors Open at 3PM
Starring CMA Award Winner Lee Brice.
Other music includes the Million Dollar Quartet, Joel Patterson, Tom Holland
Or call 312-527-2722
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year