Shaw's Oyster Fest Chicago 2012
October 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Shaw's 24th Annual Oyster Fest kicks off Monday and continues through Friday with a huge Royster with the Oyster Tent Party.
At this tent, there is oyster slurping, eating, drinking and live music (more than 4000 people attended last year). Chef Yves Roubaud shows how oyster lovers can make "Baked Oysters Casino" at home. All oysters at Shaw's this week will be half-priced.
24th Annual Oyster Fest Block Party
Hubbard & Rush (1 block east of Shaw's Chicago)
Friday, October 12. Doors Open at 3PM
Starring CMA Award Winner Lee Brice.
Other music includes the Million Dollar Quartet, Joel Patterson, Tom Holland
Or call 312-527-2722
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 37 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 45 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee 54 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 56 min ago
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations continue
49 min ago
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
44 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
54 min ago