Chef Jose Garces' Aceite de Jengibre (Ginger Oil)
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- A recipe from the Iron Chef, Jose Garces.
Aceite de Jengibre(Ginger Oil)
Leftover ginger oil is good for marinating or saucing chicken, fish, pork, or vegetables. You can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes about 1 cup
2 1/2 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 to 6 cloves)
1/2 scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
3/4 cup grapeseed oil
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 5 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 34 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake