Chef Jose Garces' Aceite de Jengibre (Ginger Oil)
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- A recipe from the Iron Chef, Jose Garces.
Aceite de Jengibre(Ginger Oil)
Leftover ginger oil is good for marinating or saucing chicken, fish, pork, or vegetables. You can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes about 1 cup
2 1/2 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 to 6 cloves)
1/2 scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
3/4 cup grapeseed oil
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 15 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student 4 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim 41 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House 58 min ago
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny 30 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
30 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS...
4 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
58 min ago