Chef Jose Garces' Aceite de Jengibre (Ginger Oil)
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- A recipe from the Iron Chef, Jose Garces.
Aceite de Jengibre(Ginger Oil)
Leftover ginger oil is good for marinating or saucing chicken, fish, pork, or vegetables. You can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes about 1 cup
2 1/2 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 to 6 cloves)
1/2 scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
3/4 cup grapeseed oil
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD