Pumpkin Pie Recipe
November 22, 2012 -- Make this creamy no-bake pumpkin pie a new tradition in your house this holiday season.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings (1 slice and 2 tablespoons Reddi-wip each)
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup water
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 cups whipped cream
1 large graham cracker pie crust (10-inch, 9 ounces)
Whipped cream for garnish, optional
6. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
7. Combine pumpkin, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped cream until combined.
8. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
9. Cut pie into 10 slices. If desired, top each slice with a serving of whipped cream just before serving.
Note: A 9-inch pie crust may be substituted if desired. Crust will be very full.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
6 min ago