Pumpkin Pie Recipe
November 22, 2012 -- Make this creamy no-bake pumpkin pie a new tradition in your house this holiday season.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings (1 slice and 2 tablespoons Reddi-wip each)
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup water
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 cups whipped cream
1 large graham cracker pie crust (10-inch, 9 ounces)
Whipped cream for garnish, optional
6. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
7. Combine pumpkin, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped cream until combined.
8. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
9. Cut pie into 10 slices. If desired, top each slice with a serving of whipped cream just before serving.
Note: A 9-inch pie crust may be substituted if desired. Crust will be very full.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos